Getting your house clean! Part 1
With our Dyson vacuum cleaner give-away this month, we thought, why not share some easy to do cleaning tips and tricks with our customers and readers.
5 Easy Cleaning Tips and Tricks
- Getting rid of red wine stains: Place a dab of foaming style shaving cream on the area. This can help remove red-wine spills from carpets.
- Removing food odours: Use a combination of hot water and 2 tablespoons of baking soda to help rid those unwanted “left-over” smells.
- Dusting lamp shades: You can use your vacuum cleaner or a lint roller!
- Glass cleaning: Use old newspapers instead of paper towels to clean your glass windows.
- Getting rid of stickers: A great tip for removing stubborn price tags (and not ruin your nails). Dab some rubbing alcohol on a Q-tip or a cotton pad.
That’s all from us this week. Join us again next week as we reveal 5 more easy cleaning tips and tricks!